Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The mommy version of "morning wood?"

Peanut has been trying to kill me via a slow, mammary death and by not sleeping at night anymore (where, oh where, did my good sleeper go?). He has even been waking up to eat 30 minutes or an hour after going to bed, in addition to waking up in the middle of the night for a feeding. So last night we gave him a teeny bit of rice cereal, I nursed him, and put him to bed at 8. I went to bed at 9:30, and I did not pump before bed because he'd been waking up and I wanted to make sure I had milk for him.

Fast forward to morning...he slept through the night (hooray), but my boobs were HUGE. I should've taken a picture, but they looked a little like this.

1 comment:

  1. love it! ha ha ha
    wish max would sleep through. ever since I went to market and he had to drink from a bottle, he doesn't trust me and wakes to nurse at least once or twice a night. *sigh* at least he's right next to me, so I pretty much fall asleep 5 mins later...

    ReplyDelete