Monday, September 27, 2010

Holy long nipples!

I had to travel last week for work (first time away from the bebe) and I was a pumping machine. I even pumped on the airplane (both times in my seat, both times sitting next to a man).  I was very discrete, for the record.

My roommate in my hotel told me she had no idea nipples could get that long. Note to self: when pumping in front of people, even in front of another woman, use a cover.

Trouble now is that I'm totally afraid my supply has taken a dip. And in order to catch me up, my son has nursed every 45 minutes since he woke up. I'm a human dairy farm.

2 comments:

  1. Hysterical!!! Is that you in that photo??? They didn't have that fancy contraption when I was nursing 7 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sharon - No, not me, but that is the pumping bra I use. It's called Simple Wishes and I got it Target. It's the bomb.

    ReplyDelete